Hepatitis C Care
The Hepatitis C Care Clinic is a part of the Addiction Services Program of the Niagara Health System. The team consists of a Physician trained in Hepatitis C care and treatment, 2 Registered Nurses, Social Worker, Outreach Worker and Clinic Coordinator.
The Team provides:
- Hepatitis C Education
- Counseling and Support – Individual / Group
- Hepatitis C – Testing, Treatment, and Treatment After-Care; Case Management
- Support for those who may not be suitable for treatment
- Community Outreach
- Addiction Assessment, Referral, Addiction Recovery Support and Relapse Prevention Support; Case Management
- Tobacco Cessation Assistance
The Outreach Worker’s services are available to anyone in the Niagara Region; you are not required to be a client of our clinic.
Call 905-378-4647 ext. 32552 to contact him directly.
Hepatitis C education, counselling and referrals are provided by the Outreach Worker at various locations in the Niagara Region.