Quality & Performance
- Infection Prevention & Control
- Patient Safety
Quality & Safety Indicators
- C. Difficile Associated Disease
- Cataract Surgery Wait Time
- Central Line Infection Indicator
- Hand Hygiene
- Hospital Reporting Project
- Hospital Standardized Mortality Ratio
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus
- MRI and CT wait time
- Patient Satisfaction
- Surgical Safety Checklist
- Surgical Site Infection Prevention
- Total Joint Replacement Surgery Wait Time
- Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus
- Ventilator Associated Pneumonia
- Wait Times
- Your Health System
- Quality Initiatives
Events happen that can affect the day-to-day operations at Niagara Health System sites. To prepare for such events an Emergency Code system has been implemented that enables us to respond, support and protect our patients, staff, volunteers, and the general public in the event of a disruption / emergency. Emergency codes are announced over the hospital’s intercom system and through email to staff and physicians if needed. If the emergency is contained within a specific area in the hospital, the announcement will include this information. Appropriate actions in response to the emergency will also be communicated if necessary.
In addition, Niagara Health Systems has a variety of contingency plans to address events ranging from Pandemic to severe weather.
If you require help during an emergency situation, please ask an employee or volunteer for assistance.